If you have come to The Resilient Rebound and are still in a toxic or abusive relationship, there are a few things we want you to know.

1.  Safety First! Abusers often use technology to track their partner’s history on the internet. Read more here about clearing your browser history and other important safety tips. 

2.  We support you and we care about you but we may not be the best fit for you right now. You are welcome to stay and linger as long as you’d like but please be aware our content might be triggering for you. Be mindful of how you are feeling as you scroll through. If you are experiencing intense negative emotions, please seek support from a domestic violence agency in your area or find a therapist who specializes in helping people in abusive or harmful relationships. Hopefully, our list of resources below can lead you to the help you need.


3.  We have hope for you! If you do leave your abusive relationship and when you are ready to start dating again after that, please come back to us! Until then, please know that everyone in this community is rooting for you. You have the support of so many thriving Rebounders! 

Information on Harmful Relationships,

Safety Planning, & How To Find Help 


The resources listed below are U.S.-based national non-profits dedicated to helping people affected by abuse. Each state additionally has its own coalition against domestic violence. To find what resources are available to you locally, do a search for <your state name> and ‘coalition against domestic violence.’ 

Domestic Violence/Abuse

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Love Is Respect

Break the Cycle

Sexual Violence


LGBTQ Survivors

The Anti-Violence Project


The Network La Red

Male Survivors

Male Survivor

Help For Men Who Are Being Abused - Help Guide


           American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)

           Informed Immigrant 


           National Domestic Violence Hotline

If you are affected by immigration issues and domestic violence, you can also contact your local domestic violence agency and request to consult with an attorney to ask what rights you have in your particular situation (see instructions above to find your local agency).